WE ARE . . .
KSP Technology Inc. is a privately-owned company that provides exceptional IT services and solutions to the business market. Our company places high importance on excellent customer service, relationship building, and teamwork. We encourage innovative thinking and problem solving which allows us to lead the way in our industry.
YOU ARE . . .
You are a sales professional with a proven track record of sales success as a Business Development Representative, and wanting to work in a fast paced, innovative, and rapidly growing company. You have a drive to succeed not only for yourself, but for the company you work for. You want to be well compensated and appreciated for the work that you do, and understand that your commitment to the client, as well as to the company is how you achieve that goal.
- You will be part of a team and responsible for revenue development selling our solutions and managing long term partnerships with our clients
- Prospect and generate new business in new markets and territories
- You will require the ability to work well independently, as well as in a team environment
- Provide regular forecasting and sales pipeline updates to General Manager
- Ability to qualify opportunities quickly and control and close sales
- Comfortable with negotiating and creating sales opportunities from $2,000 – $70,000
- Manage projects from initial specifications through to completion
- Leverage existing relationships for new opportunities and referrals to new business
- Cold calling and growing new business from various prospecting activities
- Proposals and contracts to be provided
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Strong at sales prospecting with new and existing clients
- Ability to deal with top decision makers and /or multiple decision makers
- High customer service skills and abilities
- Self-motivator and self starter. Minimal supervision required
- Creative problem solver and new opportunity finder
- Ability to manage your own calendar
- Ability to establish and meet work priorities and deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast pace, demanding and quickly changing work environment
- Basic computer skills
- Strong communication and listening skills to able to clearly understand customer needs
- Understanding of new business development strategies and tactics
- Thrives in a commission-based sales environment
- 3 years previous outside sales experience
- Proven experience in getting to top decision makers
- Proven successful negotiation experience
- Experience with providing proposals, contracts and documentation
- Experience with sales quota systems, sales targets, measurements and reporting
- Has achieved sales success in competitive environments
- Proven past results of actively managing and profitably growing an account base or territory.
- Degree or diploma supported by proven sales experience is desired. High school diploma minimum requirement.
- An equivalent combination of education, training and experience will also be considered.
Priority will be given to those with a background in (or sales experience with) a professional service and/or Information Technology organization.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive compensation package including base salary, commission, and company benefits.
Email your resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only successful candidates will be contacted to establish immediate next steps. No phone calls please.