KSP Technology is seeking inside phone representatives to build business opportunities by setting high-quality appointments for our elite team of sales representatives.
WE ARE . . .
KSP Technology Inc. is a privately-owned company that provides exceptional IT services and solutions to the business market. We are a high performing, results-driven company that places importance on excellent customer service, relationship building, and teamwork. We encourage innovative thinking and problem solving which allows us to lead the way in our industry.
You are a results-driven professional that is detail-oriented and appreciates an organized, systematic approach to achieving success. A fast-paced, innovative, and rapidly growing company is where you want to be. You have a drive to succeed not only for yourself, but for the company you work for. You want to be well compensated and appreciated for hitting the pre-determined targets. There is an understanding and commitment to building relationships and providing a true “wow” experience.
- This position is 100% phone sales/appointment setting.
- Organize and package marketing materials
- Follow-up with leads in your pipeline minimum of 6 hours/day
- Be aggressive in generating results with key decision makers each day.
- Make outbound calls; coordinate scheduling of Information Technology selling opportunities.
- Follow scripts to deliver the team value proposition and handle objections.
- Qualify leads to accurately convey motivation, competition, and financial specifics to technology consultants.
- Report activity and results on a daily basis.
- Proactively improve performance through coaching and feedback provided by management.
Skills and Abilities:
- Must be fluent in English and able to manage both verbal and written communications in a professional, customer-minded manner.
- Performance and metrics oriented
- Comfortable talking with top decision makers
- High customer service skills and abilities
- Ability to work in a fast pace, demanding and quickly changing work environment
- Basic computer skills
- Strong communication and listening skills to able to clearly understand customer needs
- Self-motivated and self-starter. Minimal supervision required
- Proven phone success of at least 1 year, preferably setting appointment in a business-to-business environment
- Clear criminal record check
Priority will be given to those with a background in (or sales experience with) a professional service and/or Information Technology organization.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive compensation package including base salary, commission, and company benefits.
- Email your resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only successful candidates will be contacted to establish immediate next steps. No phone calls please.