WE ARE . . .
KSP Technology Inc. is a privately-owned company that provides exceptional IT services and solutions to the business market. Our company places high importance on excellent customer service, relationship building, and teamwork. We encourage innovative thinking and problem solving which allows us to lead the way in our industry.
A proven problem-solver with experience troubleshooting server and network environments and have a passion for ongoing learning. You are a talented and motivated IT support analyst lookting to monitor and support our business clients needs. Reporting to our Service Delivery Manager, you will provide remote and on-site support for incidents and requests, execute planned projects, and provide ongoing maintenance to server and network environments.
- Provide accurate and timely responses to client issues
- Ensuring all requests are tracked and maintained accurately in the ticket management system
- Accurately prioritize support requests; identify technical and pre-sales requests that require escalation
- Identify areas for improvement in processes and procedures – Offer solutions where possible
- Track and monitor project status regularly to ensure that deliverables are completed as scheduled.
- Work with the team to implement strategies to increase profitability, productivity and overall client experience.
- Provide project support and assistance to team members.
Skills and Abilities:
- Must be fluent in English and able to manage both verbal and written communications in a professional manner.
- Performance and metrics oriented
- Strong analytical and research skills – troubleshooting and problem solving/finding solutions are skills you need accomplish independently
- Able to install, troubleshoot, and maintain hardware and software
- Able to work within a team based environment and independently
- Can independently identify/resolve issues and configure to specifications the following technology: Networking including Switches, Routers, Servers, Cables, Firewalls, LAN, WAN, TCP/IP, DNS, Latency, VoIP, QoS, Windows, exchange, vmware, citrix, backup exec, outlook, active directory
- Experience: 3-5 years working in a Technical Support Role, ideally in IT field support and helpdesk support.
- Education: Technical and/or Business post-secondary education ie MCSE, MCSA, CCNA, A+, ITIL
- Valid class 5 drivers license and access to own vehicle
- Clear criminal record check
- Email your resume and references to email@example.com
- Only successful candidates will be contacted to establish immediate next steps. No phone calls please.